when someone says “ten years ago” i think about the 90’s not 2003
"My speech is imperfect. Not because I want to shine with words, but out of the impossibility of finding those words, I speak in images. With nothing else can I express the words from the depths."
- Carl Gustav Jung, The Red Book (via hellanne)
"I want every piece of me to crash into every piece of you,
I swear to god that’s how they make stars."
- Mary Lambert, from Sarasvatī (via hellanne)
"Personally, I’m a mess of conflicting impulses—I’m independent and greedy and I also want to belong and share and be a part of the whole."
- Richard Siken, Spork Editor’s Pages: Black Telephone (via hellanne)
"Anything, anything would be better than this agony of mind, this creeping pain that gnaws and fumbles and caresses one and never hurts quite enough."
- Jean-Paul Sartre, No Exit (via hellanne)
"Memory is the most important asset of human beings. It’s a kind of fuel; it burns and it warms you."
- Haruki Murakami, The Art of Fiction No. 182 (via hellanne)
"I am the most deprived and needy of beings."
- Albert Camus, Notebooks 1951-1959 (via hellanne)
"I taste the good and bad in you and want them both."
- Anita Ofokansi, Literary Sexts (via hellanne)
"Every time, you make a meal of my heart, and every time, I let you."
- S.T. Gibson, Literary Sexts (via hellanne)